How to Make:
- Grease and line an 18cm round, deep dish or cake pan with baking paper, leaving plenty overhanging the sides.
- Place 200g chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (don’t let bowl touch water), stirring until melted. Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- Dip the bottom of each profiterole in chocolate and stack in the pan, filling the small gaps with half the raspberries as you go. Place a plate on top and weigh down with cans (the profiteroles will rise higher than the pan). Chill for 2 hours to set.
- To serve, turn out cake onto a plate, then scatter with remaining raspberries. Melt the remaining 100g chocolate (as above) and drizzle over the cake.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 20 store-bought unglazed profiteroles (see notes)
- 250g raspberries
White chocolate, raspberry & almond ice-cream cake
White chocolate & raspberry cake
Chocolate cake with mascarpone and berries
Chocolate and raspberry baked ricotta cake
Half-the-fat chocolate cake with raspberries
Anneka Manning's layered white chocolate cake
Chocolate raspberry ice-cream cake