How to Make:
- Place half the cut lamington fingers in the base of a trifle bowl. Scatter over half the cherries.
- Drizzle over half the liqueur. Combine the Jalna and custard and a bowl and whisk until just smooth. Spoon half the yoghourt cream over the cherries.
- Scatter over 3/4 of the grated chocolate. Repeat with the lamingtons, cherries, liqueur, yoghourt cream and remaining grated chocolate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Decorate with cherries and chocolate curls or serve plain.
Time for preparing:6 min. PT6M
- 350g lamington fingers, cut into 3
- 800g fresh cherries, pitted (or 500g frozen cherries, thawed)
- 4 tablespoons coconut rum liqueur
- 1kg Jalna Low Fat or Natural Greek yoghourt
- 1 cup thick vanilla bean custard
- 80g dark coconut chocolate, finely grated
- Fresh cherries, to decorate, optional
- Chocolate curls, to decorate, optional