How to Make:
- Place the raspberries and icing sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve, using the back of a spoon to push through as much pulp as possible.
- Divide the cake slices in the bases of 8 serving glasses or bowls. Drizzle each with the sherry. Arrange the peaches over the cake. Spoon over the raspberry coulis. Top with the custard.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the cream and vanilla paste until soft peaks form. Divide among the trifles. Sprinkle with the almonds to serve.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 150g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- 450g pkt Coles Bakery Madeira Cake, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 700g Goulburn Valley Peach Slices in natural juice, drained
- 500g thick vanilla custard
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted