How to Make:
- For the popsicles, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, whisking gently to combine. Pour into 12 ice-block moulds, then freeze for 1-2 hours until firm but not completely frozen. Insert a popsicle stick into each mould. Freeze for at least another 2 hours or overnight until firm.
- To make the sugared lime zest, pound zest, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt with a mortar and pestle, or blend in a mini food processor, until combined.
- To serve, dip the bases of the moulds in warm water and slide out the popsicles. Place fruit on a platter and drizzle with the lime juice. Serve the popsicles immediately with the fruit, and sugared zest to sprinkle.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- Grated zest of 2 limes, plus 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/2 small pineapple, peeled, cored, sliced
- 1/4 honeydew melon, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 rockmelon, peeled, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced Limoncello & lime popsicles
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream, whipped
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) limoncello (see note)
- 1 lime, zested
- 1/2 cup (125ml) lime juice (about 6 limes)