How to Make:
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water). Stir occasionally until chocolate melts. Remove from heat. Pour evenly among four 250ml (1-cup) capacity serving glasses. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Place the raspberries in a small bowl and use a fork to gently crush. Spoon evenly among serving glasses and top with custard.
- Use an electric beater to whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Top desserts with a dollop of cream and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 160g white chocolate
- 125g (1 cup) frozen raspberries, just thawed
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) thick custard
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream