How to Make:
- To make chocolate sauce: Place chocolate and cream in a microwavesafe jug. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon or until smooth. Stir in Kahlua, if desired.
- Place banana slices on a plate. Top with scoops of ice-cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve.
Time for preparing:3 min. PT3M
- 1 banana, peeled, cut lengthways
- 2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 3 pecans, chopped Homemade chocolate sauce (Makes 2/3 cup)
- 100g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua, optional