How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush eight 150ml-capacity ovenproof ramekins with melted butter to lightly grease. Divide the raspberries evenly among ramekins and place in a large roasting pan.
- Sift together the flour and cocoa in a large bowl. Add the sugar and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre. Combine the milk, melted butter and egg in a jug. Pour into the flour mixture and stir until well combined. Spoon mixture evenly among ramekins.
- To make the topping, combine the caster sugar, brown sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Sprinkle topping evenly over puddings. Carefully pour boiling water over each pudding. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until pudding springs back when lightly tapped. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- Melted butter, to grease
- 1 x 120g punnet raspberries
- 115g (3/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 100g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 75g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- Icing sugar, to dust Topping
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 70g (1/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 250ml (1 cup) boiling water