How to Make:
- Pick the grapes from the stems. Wash and place on a metal tray. Freeze for at least 1 hour or until required.
- Combine the yoghurt, creme fraiche, caster sugar and lemon rind. Break the almond bread into large pieces.
- Divide half of the yoghurt mixture between four 1 cup (250ml) glasses. Top with half of the frozen grapes and half of the almond bread. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle with the brown sugar. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 500g Thompson seedless grapes
- 3/4 cup (200g) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 100ml creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup (60g) caster sugar
- 1 lemon, rind grated
- 8 pieces almond bread (Kez's Kitchen brand)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar