How to Make:
- Process strawberries and icing sugar to a pulp. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine water and gelatine in a small heatproof jug. Half-fill a small saucepan with water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stand jug in simmering water until gelatine dissolves and liquid becomes clear. Allow to cool to room temperature. Add to strawberries. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes, or until starting to set.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream to strawberry mixture. Whisk gently until well combined. Fold through remaining sour cream. Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhite to soft peaks. Fold through strawberry mixture until well combined.
- Spoon mousse into 6 x 1/2 cup capacity glasses or ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
Time for preparing:6 min. PT6M
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, hulled, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pure icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 eggwhite