How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until pale and creamy. Sift in the flour and stir in the milk.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into a soft dough and roll it out onto a lightly floured surface until 1/2cm thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes. Cut a 1-2cm circle from the centre of each biscuit.
- Carefully transfer the biscuits to the lined tray. Place a boiled lolly in the centre of each hole and bake biscuits in the oven for 15 minutes. Set aside on the tray to cool. Dust with icing sugar.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 115g soft unsalted butter
- 55g caster sugar
- 185g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 small bag boiled lollies
- Icing sugar, to dust