How to Make:
- Cut peel and white pith from citrus, then cut down either side of membrane to release segments. Place segments in a bowl. Squeeze juice from remaining pulp into a separate bowl and stir in honey.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk mascarpone, cream and sugar in a bowl until soft peaks form, then stir in almonds. Spoon 1.2 the cream mixture among six 325ml serving glasses. Reserving 12 pieces of biscuit, then top cream mixture with remaining biscuits and drizzle with citrus juice. Top with 1.2 the fruit, then repeat layering with remiaing cream mixture, fruit and biscuits. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Time for preparing:6 min. PT6M
- 10 citrus (we used tangelos, lemonade fruit, ruby grapefruit, oranges and ruby red oranges)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 250g mascarpone 300ml pouring cream
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 125g flaked almonds, roasted, crushed slightly
- 6 savoiardi biscuits, each cut into 12 cubes (Italian sponge fingers)