How to Make:
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk dessert mix and mandarin juice until thickened and slightly increased in volume.
- Stir in mandarin rind, grated chocolate and 1 1/2 containers of Fruche.
- Use an electric beater to beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Carefully fold egg whites into mousse mixture until just combined. Spoon into glasses or ramekins. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until set.
- Top with a dollop of the remaining Fruche, mandarin segments and some grated chocolate.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 20g pkt diet chocolate mousse mix
- 100ml fresh mandarin juice
- 1 mandarin, rind finely grated
- 20g dark chocolate, grated
- 2 x 200g French vanilla lite fruche
- 2 egg whites
- Mandarin segments, to serve
- Dark chocolate, grated, extra, to serve