How to Make:
- Combine the water, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Place the watermelon in a large bowl and pour over the ginger syrup. Add the mint and gently toss to combine. Spoon among serving bowls and sprinkle with pistachios to serve.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 115g (1/2 cup) glace ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 small seedless watermelon, rind removed, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, finely shredded
- 40g (1/4 cup) pistachio kernels, thinly sliced