How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the ingredients in a food processor and blend until just combined. Turn out onto a well-floured work surface and bring together with your hands until you have a rough ball of dough. Use a floured rolling pin to roll out the dough to about 1/2 cm thick. Use a decorative or festive cookie cutter* to cut shapes from the dough, then place on a greased baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven, brush with eggwhite and sprinkle with 100s and 1000s. Return to the oven for a further minute.
- Allow to cool completely before packing in tissue-lined boxes.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 120g unsalted butter, softened
- 60g caster sugar
- 120g plain flour
- 60g rice flour (see note)
- 1 eggwhite, very lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 100s and 1000s