How to Make:
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Finely chop 1 honeycomb bar. Fold through half of the cream mixture. Sandwich cookies together with honeycomb mixture. Place on a plate to form 2 logs, side by side. Spread remaining cream mixture over top and sides of logs. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Chop remaining honeycomb bar. Top cake with chopped honeycomb and chocolate curls just before serving. Slice cake on an angle to create a striped effect.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 500ml thickened cream
- 1/3 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 x 50g chocolate honeycomb bars
- 250g packet Cottage Cookies Triple Choc Temptation
- milk chocolate curls, to decorate