How to Make:
- Grease a 23cm round (base) springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Stand for 10 minutes or until just starting to soften. Add berries and meringue. Stir well to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Level top. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight or until firm.
- Remove cake from pan and place on a plate. Top with chocolate curls (if using) and extra berries. Serve immediately dusted with icing sugar.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 2 litres low-fat vanilla ice-cream
- 500g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 100g packet (10) pavlova nests, crushed
- White chocolate curls (optional), to serve
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
- Mixed berries, extra, to serve