How to Make:
- Grease a 4cm-deep, 28cm x 18cm slice pan. Line with baking paper, allowing a 4cm overhang at both long ends. Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Add choc bits and cherries. Stir to combine.
- Arrange half the cake slices in prepared pan, trimming to fit. Top with ice-cream mixture. Top with remaining cake slices. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place pan in freezer for 1 hour or until ice-cream is firm. Cut into 8 pieces. Serve with custard.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 1 litre vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 1/4 cup dark choc bits
- 1/4 cup red glace cherries, halved
- 750g fruit cake, thinly sliced
- warmed custard, to serve