How to Make:
- Pour the coconut water into ice-cube trays and place in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight, until frozen.
- Combine the meringues, chopped pineapple, ‘ice-cream’, rum and half the coconut ice-cubes in a blender and blend until combined, smooth and frothy.
- Divide the remaining coconut ice-cubes among four 250ml (1 cup) serving glasses. Divide the pineapple mixture among glasses. Top with extra meringues, extra pineapple slices and coconut flakes. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut water
- 16 mini meringues, plus extra, to serve
- 1/2 ripe pineapple, peeled, chopped, plus 4 slices extra, to serve
- 500ml coconut 'ice-cream' (or frozen coconut dairy-free dessert)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white rum
- Fresh or dried coconut flakes, to serve