How to Make:
- Place dried cranberries and brandy in a bowl. Set aside for 20 minutes to soak.
- Line an 8-cup-capacity metal pudding basin with plastic wrap.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add ice-cream. Beat until well combined. Fold in fruit mince, pistachios and cranberry mixture. Pour mixture into prepared basin. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Add butter. Process until combined. Spoon over top of ice-cream, pressing with the back of a spoon to level and compact (see notes). Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight.
- Turn pudding onto a serving plate. Carefully remove plastic wrap. Drizzle with chocolate topping. Decorate with frozen cranberries and mint. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons brandy (see notes)
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1 litre vanilla ice-cream
- 2/3 cup bottled fruit mince
- 80g packet pistachio kernels, roughly chopped
- 1/2 x 250g packet gingernut biscuits
- 40g butter, melted
- 1/2 x 205g bottle milk chocolate shell topping, to decorate
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries, to decorate
- Fresh mint leaves, to decorate