How to Make:
- Grease a 7cm-deep, 9cm x 25.5cm loaf pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan.
- Place ice-cream in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften (ice-cream should not be melted).
- Meanwhile, process biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter. Process until combined.
- Spoon ice-cream and sorbets, alternating, into prepared pan, gently pressing with the back of spoon as you layer to remove any air bubbles. Top with biscuit mixture, pressing to secure. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight.
- Make passionfruit and lime syrup. Place sugar, passionfruit pulp and lime juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Increase heat to high. Bring to the boil. Boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool completely.
- Stand ice-cream cake at room temperature for 5 minutes. Turn onto a serving plate. Remove and discard baking paper. Decorate with mango, meringues, lime zest, and drizzle with passionfruit and lime syrup. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream
- 250g packet butternut snap cookies
- 75g butter, melted
- 750ml mango sorbet
- 750ml summer berries sorbet
- 1 large sliced mango, to decorate
- 12 mini vanilla meringues, to decorate
- Lime zest, to decorate Passionfruit and lime syrup
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- 2 tablespoons lime juice