How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan, oregano and garlic in a bowl. Fold through the crushed Pizza Shapes. Transfer the mixture to a round 20cm ovenproof baking or pie dish. Smooth the top.
- Spread the passata over the cream cheese mixture. Season. Sprinkle with pizza cheese. Top with the pepperoni and tomato. Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese is lightly golden and bubbling. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Sprinkle with basil. Serve with capsicum and extra Pizza Shapes.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 250g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 85g (1/3 cup) sour cream
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 40g (1/2 cup) crushed Arnott’s Pizza Shapes, plus extra, to serve
- 250ml (1 cup) passata with basil
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) grated pizza cheese blend
- 50g sliced pepperoni
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Capsicum, deseeded, cut into strips, to serve