How to Make:
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add soup mix. Beat until well combined. Add grated cheeses and tomato. Season with pepper. Beat until well combined. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm enough to shape.
- Place a large piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface. Turn cheese mixture onto plastic. Using clean hands and plastic wrap, form mixture into a tree shape (base of tree will need to be 15cm in diameter). Place on a serving platter.
- Press parsley all over cheese. Brush excess parsley from platter. Open 4 packets of crackers. Using picture as a guide, decorate tree with almonds, onion, Ritz crackers and ¾ of the pretzels. Using a 4cm star-shaped cutter, cut a star from cheese slice. Carefully push into top of tree. Serve with remaining pretzel sticks, assorted crackers and vegetables.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 1kg cream cheese, softened
- 40g sachet French onion soup mix
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 6 x 25g packets mini Ritz crackers
- 1 cup almond kernels
- 150g jar red cocktail onions, drained, halved
- 80g packet pretzel sticks
- 1 slice tasty cheese
- Assorted crackers, to serve
- Vegetables, to serve