How to Make:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Use a lightly floured rolling pin to roll out the dough on a piece of baking paper until 5mm thick. Cut the dough into nine 5cm squares. Place on the lined tray. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden. Cool on the tray then coarsely chop.
- Line a 16 x 26cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the milk and dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on Medium, stirring every minute, for 2-3 minutes or until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Combine the gingerbread, marshmallow, almonds and cranberries in a large bowl. Pour in the melted chocolate. Stir until everything is well coated. Spoon into the prepared pan. Press with the back of a spoon to level. Sprinkle with coconut. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove the rocky road from the fridge. Set aside for 10 minutes before using a hot knife to cut into pieces. Store in the fridge.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1/2 quantity gingerbread dough (see note)
- 2 x 200g packets milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 x 200g packets dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 100g marshmallows, halved
- 95g (1 cup) flaked almonds, toasted
- 75g (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 20g (1/3 cup) flaked coconut, toasted