How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Use a sharp knife to score the pork skin. Pat completely dry with paper towel. Sprinkle with salt. Drizzle with olive oil. Use your hands to rub into the skin. Place on an unlined baking tray, rind side up. Place pumpkin on the lined tray and top with pork loins. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the pork skin on the highest oven rack (see tip) and place pumpkin and pork tray underneath. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender. Transfer the pumpkin to a large bowl. Continue cooking the pork for another 5-10 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove the pork, cover tightly with foil and set aside. Roast the crackling for a further 5 minutes or until it is deep golden and crisp. Cut into pieces.
- Meanwhile, for the honey-mustard gravy, combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring, over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Add the orange, beetroot, tomato and salad mix to the pumpkin. Drizzle with the dressing, season and toss to combine. Place the salad on a platter.
- Slice the pork. Place on top of the salad, along with pieces of crackling. Top with pomegranate. Serve with honey-mustard gravy and remaining beetroot and balsamic dressing.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 400g pork crackling (pork skin)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 800g kent pumpkin, deseeded, cut into wedges
- 2 x (about 800g) boneless pepper and salt pork loin
- 3 oranges, peeled, pith removed, thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g packets cooked beetroot, thinly sliced
- 5 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 x 120g packets baby leaf blend
- 200ml store-bought beetroot and balsamic dressing
- 1 pomegranate, arils removed Honey-mustard gravy
- 3 x 165g packets roast pork gravy
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
Roast pork and gravy with orange and beetroot salad
Easy roast pork
Rosemary roasted pork with sweet potatoes and shallots
Roast pork belly adobo and kent pumpkin
Crispy pork, pumpkin and coriander salad
Easy roast pork
Roast pork loin with curried green apple relish
Curtis Stone's roast pork with no-fail crackling