How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Wrap each beetroot in foil. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 30 mins or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly. Wearing gloves, peel beetroot. Halve or cut into wedges.
- Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Brush the pumpkin with a little of the oil. Season. Cook on the grill for 2-3 mins each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Cook onion on grill for 2 mins each side or until tender. Transfer to the plate.
- Place vinegar, thyme, sugar, mustard and remaining oil in a screw-top jar. Shake until well combined. Season.
- Arrange the beetroot, pumpkin, onion and rocket on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with pepitas and goat’s cheese.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 1 bunch baby beetroot, ends trimmed
- 600g Kent pumpkin, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs finely chopped thyme
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 2 tbs pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled