How to Make:
- Add enough oil to a medium frying pan to come 1cm up the side of the pan. Heat over medium heat. Cook wonton pieces, in batches, turning, for 1 min or until golden brown and puffed. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place the salmon, avocado, onion, cucumber, lemon juice and chives in a medium bowl. Season.
- Arrange the wonton pieces on a serving platter. Serve immediately with the salmon mixture.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- Vegetable oil, to shallow-fry
- 15 wonton wrappers, quartered
- 185g pkt hot-smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs finely chopped chives