How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 100°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Draw a 20cm circle on the paper and turn over.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the egg whites and cream of tartar in a clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form.
- Gradually add the sugar, 1 tbs at a time, whisking well after each addition until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is thick and glossy. Add the cornflour. Stir until just combined.
- Use a large metal spoon to spoon the mixture onto the lined tray. Use a palette knife to shape into a disc, using the circle as a guide. Smooth the side.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until pavlova is dry to the touch. Turn oven off. Leave the pavlova in the oven, with the door ajar, for 2 hours to cool completely.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Place the pavlova on a serving plate. Top with the cream mixture. Use a star cutter to cut shapes from kiwifruit and pineapple. Arrange over the cream mixture with the mango. Drizzle with passionfruit pulp. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:90 min. PT90M
- 6 Coles Australian Free Range Egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) caster sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tbs icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 green kiwifruit, thinly sliced
- 1 gold kiwifruit, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices peeled pineapple
- 1/2 mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 passionfruit, halved