How to Make:
- Line the base and sides of a 10cm x 22cm loaf pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the coconut cream and thickened cream in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Use a clean electric mixer to whisk the egg yolks, egg and sugar in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water for 8 mins or until the mixture doubles in size. Remove from heat and continue whisking until the mixture cools to room temperature. Use a large metal spoon to gently fold in the cream mixture, passionfruit pulp and rum, if using, until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove semifreddo from the freezer. Set aside for 5 mins to soften slightly. Invert onto a serving platter. Top with pineapple, mango, lychees and extra passionfruit pulp.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 2 cups (500ml) thickened cream
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Egg yolks
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) passionfruit pulp
- 1 tbs white coconut rum (optional)
- 1/4 pineapple, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 560g can Coles Whole Pitted Lychees in Syrup, drained
- Passionfruit pulp, extra, to serve
Mini passionfruit cream & berry pavlovas
Raspberry and Turkish delight semifreddo
Passionfruit and white chocolate mousse
Cherry and nougat semifreddo
Coconut, mango and lime semifreddo
Golden Gaytime semifreddo ice-cream cake
Pavlova roulade with lychee, banana and passionfruit cream