How to Make:
- Make the jelly following packet directions. Place in the fridge to chill for 1 ½ hours or until mixture thickens but is not set.
- Grease and line a 7cm-deep, 21cm x 11cm loaf pan with baking paper, extending paper 10cm over long sides. Place half the lamingtons in the base of the pan, cutting to fit. Top with the jelly and remaining lamingtons. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge to chill for 3 hours or until jelly is set.
- Use an electric mixer to whip the cream and icing sugar in a bowl until soft peaks form. Carefully turn the cake out onto a serving board. Top with cream, strawberries and chocolate. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 85g pkt strawberry jelly crystals
- 2 x 300g pkts Coles Bakery Lamingtons
- 3/4 cup (185ml) thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 150g fresh strawberries, halved
- Shaved chocolate, to sprinkle