How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 150C. Grease and line the base and side of a 20cm round (base measurement) springform pan with baking paper.
- Place biscuits in a food processor and process until finely crushed. Add butter and process until well combined.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and use a straight-sided glass to spread and press over the base and side. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to chill.
- Meanwhile, place the mango in a clean food processor and process until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream and sugar in a clean food processor. Process until smooth. Add the eggs and process until smooth. Add the chocolate and process until smooth. Add half the mango puree and process until smooth.
- Pour half the cream cheese mixture into the chilled crust in the prepared pan. Drizzle with half the remaining mango puree and gently marble with a spoon. Pour over the remaining cream cheese mixture and marble with the remaining mango puree.
- Place the pan on a large baking tray. Bake for 1 hour or until almost set. Turn oven off. Cool in oven, with door ajar, for 1 hour. Place in the fridge for 3 hours to chill. Transfer to a serving plate and cut into wedges to serve.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 300g Arnott’s Granita biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 overripe mangoes, stoned, peeled
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 200g white chocolate, melted