How to Make:
- Combine tea bags and 2 cups (500ml) boiling water in a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 5 mins to infuse. Remove and discard tea bags. Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Line a 11cm x 24cm (base measurement) loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing sides to overhang.
- Spoon half the ice-cream into the base of the lined pan and smooth the surface. Drizzle with one-third of the salted caramel topping and one-third of the chocolate fudge topping. Dip half the biscuits into the tea and arrange over the ice-cream. Repeat with remaining ice-cream, half the remaining salted caramel topping, half the remaining chocolate fudge topping and the remaining biscuits. Cover and place in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- Turn the cake onto serving plate. Decorate with caramel popcorn and gingerbread men. Drizzle with remaining salted caramel topping and chocolate fudge topping. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 2 chai & vanilla scented tea bags
- 2 x 500g Coles Gingerbread Ice-cream
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Coles Salted Caramel Topping
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Coles Chocolate Fudge Topping
- 12 savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits)
- Caramel popcorn, to decorate
- Mini gingerbread men, to decorate (see notes)