How to Make:
- Grease a 22cm round springform pan. Line base and side with 2 layers of baking paper, extending paper 5cm above edge of pan.
- Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Add butter and 1/4 cup coconut. Process until combined. Press mixture over base of prepared pan. Freeze.
- Meanwhile, place ice-cream in a large bowl. Stand 10 minutes to soften slightly. Add remaining coconut, Cherry Ripe and 3 cups cherries. Fold well to combine. Drizzle over strawberry topping. Fold to marble. Spoon into prepared pan. Level top with a spatula. Freeze overnight.
- Remove ice-cream cake from freezer. Stand 5 minutes. Remove from pan and transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle Ice Magic over top of cake, allowing it to drip slightly down side. Top with remaining cherries and extra Cherry Ripe. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:16 min. PT16M
- 200g choc ripple biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 2 x 2-litre tubs strawberries and cream ice-cream
- 4 x 52g Cherry Ripe bars, chopped, plus 3 extra cut into shards
- 500g fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup strawberry topping
- 2/3 cup chocolate Ice Magic