How to Make:
- Position rack in centre of oven and preheat oven to 150C (130C fan-forced). Lightly grease a large baking tray. Draw a 16cm circle on baking paper and place circle-side down on the tray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating on medium-high speed for 10 mins or until firm glossy peaks form. Beat in vinegar, vanilla and salt. Sift cornflour over meringue and gently fold in.
- Using a large ice-cream scoop or large spoon, spoon 12 mounds of meringue mixture onto prepared tray, following the outside edge of the circle. Using the back of the scoop or spoon, smooth and flatten the top of the meringue.
- Place meringue in oven and immediately reduce temperature to 105C (95C fan-forced). Bake for 1 hour 5 mins or until meringue is crisp on outside but still has marshmallow-like centre and puffs ever so slightly. Turn oven off. Prop oven door open with wooden spoon and leave meringue in oven for 30 mins to cool, then remove from oven and cool completely.
- Scoop out the firm, thick white layer of coconut cream from the top of the can, and transfer it ￼to large chilled bowl. (Reserve remaining coconut cream for another use.) Using an electric ￼handheld mixer, whip coconut cream on high speed for 2 mins or until soft peaks form. Gently ￼fold in the whipped thickened cream. ￼
- Slide a large flat knife carefully under the pavlova to loosen it from baking paper, then gently slide pavlova onto a large serving platter. Spoon the whipped coconut cream mixture over the pavlova. Spoon half the passionfruit pulp over the cream. Arrange mango and pineapple over cream. Top with remaining passionfruit pulp and toasted coconut.
- Using a serrated knife, cut pavlova into wedges and serve.
Time for preparing:90 min. PT90M
- 6 Coles Australian Free Range Egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 400ml can full-cream coconut cream, chilled overnight
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp (from about 8 passionfruit)
- 1 ripe mango (about 400g), peeled, pitted, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced crossways
- 1/3 cup (20g) shaved or shredded coconut, toasted