How to Make:
- Cut potatoes in half lengthways. Place in a microwave-safe bowl with 80ml (1 ⁄ 3 cup) water. Cover with 2 layers of plastic wrap. Microwave on High for 6 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
- Devein each prawn by cutting along the back from top to tail and removing the tract. Combine the mustard, honey, garlic, lemon rind and 1 tbs juice in a small bowl. Season. Mix well to combine.
- Add half the honey mixture to the prawns and toss to coat. Add the remainder to potatoes. Toss to coat. Preheat a lightly oiled barbecue grill or chargrill pan on high. Cook prawns and potato for 2-3 minutes each side or until prawns are cooked and potato is golden and crisp.
- Toss the warm potato and prawns in a bowl with the brussels sprout, rocket and green shallot. Season. Drizzle with extra lemon juice and toss to combine.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 600g small kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 1kg green king prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 180g brussels sprouts, thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 60g baby rocket
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, shredded