How to Make:
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the haloumi for 1- 2 mins each side or until golden brown.
- Place the haloumi, tomato, prawns, onion and rocket in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the haloumi mixture on a serving platter. Sprinkle with trail mix and olives. Drizzle with dressing. Season.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 250g haloumi, thickly sliced
- 6 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 500g frozen cooked prawns, thawed
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup trail mix, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (40g) pitted Sicilian olives
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Italian dressing