How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a two 20cm x 30cm lamington cake pans. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just combined after each addition (mixture may curdle at this stage). Add flour, coconut and coconut milk. Beat until just combined.
- Divide half the batters among prepared pans. Top with Iced Vovos. Top with remaining batter, spreading to level. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre of cakes comes out clean. Turn, top-side up, onto a baking paper-lined wire rack to cool completely.
- Place one cake on a serving platter. Top with jam, whipped cream and remaining cake. Tint frosting with pink colouring. Spread frosting over top of cake. Decorate with fruity meringues, raspberries, cachous and extra Iced Vovos. Serve.
Time for preparing:90 min. PT90M
- 400g butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 5 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 x 165ml cans coconut milk
- 210g packet Iced VoVo biscuits, plus extra halved biscuits to serve
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 453g tub vanilla frosting
- Pink food colouring
- Coles pink mini fruity meringues, to decorate
- Raspberries, to decorate
- Rainbow cachous, to decorate