How to Make:
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add the buttermilk and stir to combine. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 1 min or until the dough comes together. Transfer to a medium bowl. Cover with a damp tea towel and set aside for 30 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, place the zucchini, squash, chilli, if using, vinegar and reserved marinade from the fetta in a medium bowl and gently toss to combine. Season. Set aside for 5 mins to develop the flavours. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with fetta.
- Divide dough into 8 portions. Roll out each portion on a lightly floured surface to a 3mm-thick, 20cm-long oval. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook the flatbreads, in batches, for 1-2 mins each side or until charred and cooked through.
- Place the prawns in a serving bowl. Serve the flatbreads with the prawns and zucchini salad.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 1/2 cups (375g) self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cups (330ml) buttermilk
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 4 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 300g tub Coles Danish Fetta, drained reserving 2 tbs marinade
- 24 cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined