How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 100°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Draw a 20cm circle on the paper and turn over.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the egg whites and cream of tartar in a clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form.
- Gradually add the sugar, 1 tbs at a time, whisking well after each addition until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is thick and glossy. Add the cornflour. Stir until just combined. Add the cinnamon and half the rosewater essence and gently fold to combine.
- Use a large metal spoon to spoon the mixture onto the lined tray. Use a palette knife to shape into a disc, using the circle as a guide.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until pavlova is dry to the touch. Turn oven off. Leave the pavlova in the oven, with the door ajar, for 2 hours to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, use a Christmas tree cutter to cut shapes from the watermelon. Combine the honey, vanilla, extra cinnamon and remaining rosewater in a large bowl. Add the watermelon and raspberries. Gently toss to combine. Set aside for 15 mins to develop the flavours.
- Place the pavlova on a serving plate. Spoon the yoghurt over the centre of the pavlova. Arrange the watermelon and raspberries over the yoghurt and drizzle with juices in the bowl. Sprinkle with pistachio. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:90 min. PT90M
- 6 Coles Australian Free Range Egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) caster sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs rosewater essence
- 1/4 watermelon, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, extra
- 125g raspberries
- 1 cup (280g) vanilla-flavoured yoghurt
- 1 tbs finely chopped pistachios