How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Use an electric mixer to beat the margarine and caster sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add the combined flour and ground cinnamon. Bring dough together in the bowl. Shape into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 mins to rest.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to a 3mm-thick disc. Use a 5cm star-shaped cutter to cut stars from the dough. Place on the lined trays. Lightly sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12-15 mins or until light golden. Set aside on the trays to cool completely.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 250g Flora original margarine
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (90g) white rice flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon sugar, to sprinkle