How to Make:
- Place all ingredients, except chocolate and cachous into a food processor and blend until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Transfer to a clean bench and press mixture together with hands until it forms a dough. Divide into two portions, flatten into disks, wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate for 15–20 minutes.
- Roll out dough between two sheets of baking paper to a 5mm thickness. Cut desired Christmas shapes using 7cm cutters (fluted rounds, trees, stars, bells etc.) and place onto buttered baking trays. Bake at 160C for 15–18 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely on trays.
- Spoon melted chocolate into a small piping bag or snaplock bag and snip off the bottom corner. Pipe chocolate decoratively over the biscuits and decorate with cachous. Allow chocolate to set before storing in an airtight container.
Time for preparing:18 min. PT18M
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 330g Devondale Unsalted Butter, softened
- 5 teaspoons ground ginger
- 150g white chocolate,melted
- Coloured cachous, for decorating