How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Process the parmesan, butter, flour, polenta, rosemary and paprika in a food processor until combined. Add the egg yolk and process until the dough just comes together. Transfer to a lightly floured surface. Gently knead until smooth. Shape into a 40cm-long, 4cm-diameter log. Wrap in baking paper. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to chill.
- Use a small sharp knife to cut the log into 5mm-thick discs. Place on the lined trays. Decorate biscuits with sesame seeds, poppy seeds and caraway seeds, alternating between seeds and biscuits. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12-15 mins or until lightly golden. Set aside on trays to cool.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 1/4 cups (100g) finely grated parmesan
- 100g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup (110g) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon polenta
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg yolk
- Sesame seeds, to decorate
- Poppy seeds, to decorate
- Caraway seeds, to decorate