How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Place macadamia nuts on a baking tray. Roast for 3 to 5 minutes or until light golden. Allow to cool completely.
- Reduce oven to 160C/140C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat until just combined. Add flour and macadamia nuts. Using a wooden spoon, stir until well combined.
- Spoon level tablespoons of mixture, 4cm apart, onto prepared trays. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until light golden. Cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle biscuits with melted chocolate. Set aside for 30 minutes to set. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 cup macadamia nut halves
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups self-raising flour
- 50g milk chocolate, melted, to drizzle