How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 120°C. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in a large, ovenproof dish. Top with onions, lemon wedges, capers and garlic.
- Whisk wine, stock and oil together in a jug. Pour over chicken pieces. Sprinkle with sea salt and ground black pepper. Spread lemon thyme evenly over chicken. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 2 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Increase oven temperature to 200°C. Bake, uncovered, a further 30 minutes or until chicken is golden. Serve.
Time for preparing:150 min. PT150M
- 6 chicken cutlets
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 6 pickling onions, peeled, cut in half (see Notes)
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch lemon thyme (see Notes)