How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Trim excess fat from chicken and make 3 slashes, 1 cm deep, into the meat to help cooking.
- Arrange chicken, potatoes and spring onions in a single layer in a large metal baking dish. Tuck lemon slices, thyme sprigs and whole garlic amongst chicken pieces and season well with salt and pepper. Drizzle over olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes then reduce heat to 200°C. Lay a slice of prosciutto onto each chicken thigh and add olive to pan. Bake for a further 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 8 chicken thighs on the bone (skin on)
- 8 baby desiree potatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, halved
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 whole single clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices prosciutto, halved
- 16 black olives