How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Cut the cheese into four even oblongs. Place the cheese under the chicken tenderloin and tuck in to secure. Pull the tenderloin over the cheese to conceal. Alternatively, if the tenderloin is small, remove the tenderloin and cut a slit horizontally into the thickest part of the chicken breast to make a pocket. Tuck the cheese into the pocket and pull the other side of the chicken breast over to enclose. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each chicken breast.
- Remove the grapes from the stems and place onto a large baking tray with the rosemary sprigs. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Nestle the chicken breasts among the grapes. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the chicken breasts. Season with freshly ground pepper and cook in the oven for 25 mins until chicken is cooked through.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 100g goat's milk feta
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 prosciutto slices
- 350g red globe grapes
- 250g seedless green grapes
- 8 small fresh rosemary sprigs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil