How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 10 minutes or until browned. Add pumpkin, sage, stock and soy milk. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender.
- Combine cornflour and 2 tablespoons of warm water. Stir into sauce. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens. Add spinach and pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into a 12-cup capacity ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with chips. Bake for 15 minutes or until chips are golden.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 250g penne rigate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 500g chicken mince
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 cups creamy original soy milk (we used Vitasoy brand)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornflour
- 150g baby spinach
- 50g potato chips, roughly crushed