How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle with paprika. Toss to coat. Place chicken in a baking dish. Pour over combined stock and garlic. Bake for 40 minutes, turning chicken halfway.
- Cut tomatoes into small bunches. Arrange tomatoes and mushroom around chicken, season. Bake for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken cooked. Set aside for 5 minutes. Transfer chicken and tomatoes to a plate. Add sour cream to dish, stir to combine. Return chicken and tomatoes, sprinkle with chives. Serve with bread.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 8 (1.5kg) chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 240g cherry truss tomatoes
- 200g button mushrooms, halved
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh chives
- Crusty bread, to serve