How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Halve each breast through the centre to make 2 thin fillets. Lay out 4 squares of foil large enough to enclose chicken, then place one thin fillet on each. Sprinkle with half the ginger and eschalot. Top with remaining fillets, then remaining ginger and eschalot. Gather in edges of foil, then pour over soy sauce, wine and sesame oil. Close parcels tightly and bake on a tray in oven for 20 minutes. Open foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam beans, covered, over boiling water for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Serve chicken on the beans with the juices poured over top.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 4 x 180g skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed of excess fat
- 3cm piece ginger, thinly sliced or peeled with a vegetable peeler
- 2 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (shaohsing)*
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 400g green beans, trimmed