How to Make:
- Combine garlic, orange rind, orange juice, chilli, oregano and cumin in a large bowl. Add chicken pieces. Toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Place chicken pieces on a wire rack in roasting pan. Spoon over remaining marinade. Roast, turning occasionally, for 50 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with a skewer. Stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Serve.
Time for preparing:50 min. PT50M
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Mexican chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (1kg) chicken thighs on the bone, skin removed
- 4 (700g) chicken lovely legs