How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place the chicken in a large bowl. Drizzle with half the oil and sprinkle with the paprika, fennel and cumin. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Heat a large flameproof roasting pan over high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Add the onion, carrots, brussels sprouts and sweet potato. Cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until golden brown. Remove pan from the heat and add the chicken with the zucchini. Drizzle the stock and honey around the chicken and sprinkle with dukkah. Roast for 30 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle the chicken with parsley and serve with toasted pita pockets.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 1.8kg Coles RSPCA approved whole chicken, cut into portions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch baby carrots, ends trimmed
- 150g brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 small sweet potato, thickly sliced
- 1 zucchini, ends trimmed, thickly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon pistachio dukkah
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Toasted pita pockets, to serve